Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Beatnuts"

I found the edited version of this song online. The group is the "Beatnuts" I used to listen to them as one of my first hip hop groups ever. I think it was Mike Rife who I got some of the songs from. Im in a huge rush so I will post just three links. The fist one is so sick I love the lyrics and the flow and the way they hit the ryhmes. I used to listen to this driving to Milo's every night for work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgHd5DyWZ2s

Well turns out justin has to poo so I have a little more time. This one is "Watch out now" this one has a sweet beat. I pulled this video because the other one is a bunch of girls dancing and them just being G's. This one is a cool song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmu1SXVLTY

This one is "No escapin this". Again pretty cool beat cool song. Thankyou Mike Rife.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DGrc1uh7I

Anyway these songs are best if you have a car with a hecka loud sondsystem and subs. You need to get your friends and get into your car crank up the subs and just go cruisen fast to these songs. Thats when I found them best and most fitting at least ha

2 comments:

  1. listen to the song "ooh girl" by wooster.
    mmmm.....
    good tunes there boy.
    tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the commen oh kenzie king.
    I am listening to the song right now and I do enjoy it thanks! I really like the girl vocals especially when she comes in for the fist time. Althouhg she is kind of weird looking so I dont watch the video and pretend she is a hot black chic haha. Thanks for sharing music with me! please if you ever have anything else post it please!

    ReplyDelete