Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Alan Silverstri" and Amazing Grace

Im not sure if I have posted this one I dont think I have its a really good piece a bit slower than most and kind of a sad nastalgic feeling one its a piece done by "Alan Silverstri" from the film "Cast Away." (awesome movie). The video I found also has another track done by Silverstri from the "Forest Gump" soundtrack. Both of which are really cool. I really like the Cast Away piece though but I chose this video with the other one on it because it has the good part of the Cast Away score. (Kaylee the Forest Gump piece at the end I see fitting for your "sleeping" cd request tell me if that sound about right? or do you want more music with words)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_QJMbDhTIg&feature=fvst

Lately I have been studying up and learning about my family roots and name. So in the spirit of Scotland here is a absolutely beautiful song that im sure you are all familiar with. My favorite version I have on a cd but here is a version I found on line. "Amazing Grace" played on the bagpipes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGuhfBk5xk

Hey my mom just called so im going to talk to her enjoy!

2 comments: